Small groups of 5 students maximum. Classes can be in-person or online.
We offer a flexible schedule according to the student’s availability.
(One hour and a half each week).
The in-person course’s duration is of one-week per level.
$190 USD (Non-refundable)
All levels. There will be a written test and an oral interview to evaluate the
students’ Spanish level.
Please contact the Director, Dr. Martha Canseco Bennetts
(firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your Spanish test and oral interview.
The topics will be determined according to the students’ needs and their work experience.
The following list has some examples of topics we cover:
The welcome, and the relationship with patients/clients
The first contact
Examination, admission and social diagnosis
1. Evaluation approaches:
a) For children
b) For teenagers
c) For adults
2. Questionnaires for diagnoses
3. Diagnosis criteria
1. Individual or group counseling
2. Family therapy
3. Face-to-face sessions
5. Medication services
6. Coordination, arrangement, monitoring and evaluation of the multiple needs
of the case
7. Evaluation of dangerous situations of physical or mental abuse, domestic violence or any other situation
8. that would put the client in danger
9. Therapy and treatment
10. Treatment after therapy